Market-Leading Reinsurer, Bermuda - Internal Capital and Reporting
- Clarence George
- Bermuda (BM)
- Outstanding package in a low tax environment
- Closing date
- 18 Apr 2023
- Life insurance, Reinsurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Clarence George is working with a global reinsurer in Bermuda to find a proactive and ambitious actuary to join their Financial Reporting team as a Senior Associate.
- Exposure to the Internal Capital Model (ICM) and the ICM balance sheet
- Report across a range of regulations and functions in the US/Bermuda, collaborating across teams
- Interact with senior managers and make your voice heard in a non-hierarchical and dynamic environment
This is a rare opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with rapid progression and a very competitive package. This reinsurer is currently leading the way in the asset-intensive reinsurance space.
There are many benefits to working in Bermuda, such as:
- High earning potential in an ultra-low tax environment
- Unrivalled opportunities to fast-track your career
- Warm weather climate and great outdoor lifestyle
If this opportunity is of interest, please reach out to Clarence George directly for an introductory call.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Apply for Market-Leading Reinsurer, Bermuda - Internal Capital and Reporting
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert