Bermuda - Life Actuarial Projects / Reporting
- Clarence George
- Outstanding package with very low tax
- Closing date
- 18 Apr 2023
- Life insurance, Reinsurance, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
Clarence George is working with an established Bermudan life reinsurer who are looking to make a number of hires into their Reporting team due to significant growth. The firm is well-known for its inclusive culture, close-knit teams and excellent exposure to c-suite individuals.
- IFRS, Solvency II, Economic Capital, EBS and Liquidity reporting
- Onboarding new business, both internal and external
- Internal model change
- Investments and balance sheet management optimisation
- Methodology and controls
- Senior Qualified Actuary – 7+ years’ experience
- Qualified Actuary – 5+ years’ experience
Please apply directly for immediate consideration.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Apply for Bermuda - Life Actuarial Projects / Reporting
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert