Manager - Innovative Consultancy
- Clarence George
- London / Bristol / Edinburgh
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Closing date
- 17 Apr 2023
- Health , Investment, IT, Life insurance, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Systems
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Clarence George is working with an industry-leading Consultancy who are looking for outstanding Life Actuaries to join their London, Bristol or Edinburgh team at a Manager grade. They have an enviable clientele and are continually engaged in varied, cutting-edge projects.
A successful candidate could get access to projects spanning across:
- AI and Robotics
- ALM and Investment
- Reinsurance and Capital Management
- IFRS 17 and Solvency II
- Internal Model Validation
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Actuary with post-qualified experience in a project-lead position
- Excellent academics
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to deliver results under tight deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at a global consultancy, gain exposure to a wide range of sectors and network with industry-leading professionals. Please apply directly to discuss this role further with a member of CG.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Apply for Manager - Innovative Consultancy
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert