- England, London
- £45000 - £80000 per annum
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
We have partnered with a leading London Market business to find them a Capital Actuary. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the P&C Capital Actuarial team and assist the Head of Capital with a variety of responsibilities. This role includes but is not limited to:
- Assisting with capital management and capitalisation activities, such as management actions.
- Producing SCR and own funds projections and capital planning.
- Providing regulatory capital analysis and reporting requirements for Solvency II, including quarterly and annual model change reports.
- Producing and validating PRA submissions and reporting.
- Developing and presenting regulatory capital and capital utilisation analyses to senior stakeholders and committees.
- Presenting parameterisation outcome and results to Product reserving and pricing heads and risk owners.
- Working with the group capital and risk teams on modelling and parameterisation, as well as assisting with their reviews.
Please apply for further information:
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for Capital Actuary
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert