- City of London, London, England
- £45000 - £70000 per annum
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
We have partnered with a leading Lloyd's syndicate to find them a Reserving Analyst/Actuary to join their rapidly growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Analyst/Actuary from any background, including (life/pensions/specialty insurance), to gain reserving experience with some of the market's best reserving actuaries. This role includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Produce a first draft of reserves across multiple divisions quarterly and present these to various stakeholders (as experience develops).
- Support reserving process enhancements.
- Plan and parameterise insurance risk in the capital model.
- Assist with production of YE reports, YE returns and Trust Fund calculations.
- Provide analysis and guidance to senior management to assist in the formulation of strategy on highlighted lines of business.
- Support the Solvency II Technical Provisions process, with a view to modifying and improving the process.
Please apply for further information:
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for Reserving Actuary
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert