Senior General Insurance/Health Consulting Opportunities
- SKL Actuarial
- Melbourne, Australia
- Competitive salary
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client is seeking experienced general insurance and health actuaries to join their consulting team based in Melbourne, Australia. Our client will consider sponsoring candidates from overseas.
About the role:
- Work on a range of projects for general insurance/health clients across product pricing, customer insights, business strategy, process automation, risk and capital management, climate risk assessment, financial forecasting, and regulatory compliance.
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of projects, including client briefings, execution of work, management of the project and presentation of results or recommendations to clients.
- Engage with senior stakeholders across the business and act as a key adviser to clients.
- Qualified actuary through the UK, South African, Australian Institutes or equivalent.
- 10-15 years’ experience as an actuary in general and/or health insurance.
- Prior consulting experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact Jas Singh (FIAA) on +61 412 738 567 or email@example.com or Amity Delaney on +61 408 887 885 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite what you are looking for but you have an interest in learning more about the actuarial market in Australia, get in touch with either Jas or Amity to set up a meet & greet to discuss other opportunities not yet advertised.
Apply for Senior General Insurance/Health Consulting Opportunities
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert