Investments Actuary - BPA Provider
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- c£110,000 plus bonus and package
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Life insurance, Management consultancy, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Systems, Other
- Contract Type
- Full Time
pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find an Investments Actuary on behalf of a specialist BPA provider.
The purpose of the role is to provide a bridge between finance and investments to ensure explanation of the impact investment and trade decisions might have on the company balance sheet. Key responsibilities will include:
* Provide analysis of financial implications of new trades, transfers from/to the MA portfolio and other hedging and risk management activities
* Understand cashflow matching of the MA fund and support AoM if required
* Ensuring the MA fund operates in line with the MA application and PRA regulatory requirement
* Supporting the Head of Business Partnering, Chief Actuary and CFO in other ad-hoc investment projects.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced qualified Actuary with previous capital, risk, ALM or investments experience. Previous knowledge of illiquid assets would be an advantage but not essential.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV and I will call you back. For more information, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or email@example.com
pmactuarial is a specialist Actuarial recruiter focusing on the UK Life Insurance market. We pride ourselves on recognising the importance of the right career move. pmactuarial is led by Phil Moore, an experienced recruiter with over 20 years recruitment experience. Phil was previously the Head of Actuarial recruitment at KPMG and founder of one of the largest and most successful Actuarial recruiters in the UK. Phil is well known within the UK Life Insurance market and combines an extensive network with experience of recruiting Actuarial vacancies from Student to Board level. pmactuarial provide a personalised service based on knowledge, thoroughness and discretion. We understand that each individual’s requirements are unique.
2 Fountains Park
Apply for Investments Actuary - BPA Provider
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert