Actuarial Associate Consultant (UK-wide)
- Oliver James
- Greater Manchester, Manchester, England / West Midlands, England, Birmingham / England, London
- £35000 - £53500 per annum + DOE + bonus + benefits
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Part qual (1-10 exams)
Leading consultancy offering a breadth of opportunity, seeking part and newly qualified Pensions Actuary's to join their Retirement function | Based from any UK office with considerable flexible working | £35,000-£53,500 + bonus
Oliver James are pleased to be working with a renowned consultancy with nationwide presence looking to expand their retirement division.
As a PQ/NNQ actuary, you will rotate across Corporate and Trustee consulting groups, focusing more on whichever is of preference. You will also have the chance to work day-to-day with specialist teams including their market-leading Risk Settlement Group and Member Options team, as well as Investments, Delegated Consulting & DC teams.
- Part/ Nearly Newly Qualified Actuary with experience of working in pensions consulting
- A 2:1 or above degree in a numerate or semi-numerate subject having made solid exam progress through IFoA
- Ability to deliver effective client service to multiple clients and a track record in relationship management
This firm offers a client consulting role from day one, giving you the opportunity to truly develop your client facing skills and commercial acumen. Through rotations in addition to working with specialist teams, this business will ensure you develop into a well-round actuary with plenty of opportunity.
For further details or to discuss how your role compares in the market, please apply with your CV or reach out to Hannah Burgess on the details provided.
They have a global team of specialist and established consultants across the UK, Europe and Asia, giving them unparalleled knowledge of their market place. We place on a contract and a permanent basis, in roles ranging from Student Actuary to Chief Actuary.
- +44 (0) 207-649-9464
Apply for Actuarial Associate Consultant (UK-wide)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert