Pensions Lead Data Consultant (Pensions admin/CRM)
- Oliver James
- London, England / England / Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £50000 - £75000 per annum + bonus+ benefits
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
Leading Pensions Consultancy seeking a Lead Data Consultant to join their Data Solutions team from any of their UK locations. You will take on the responsibility of a client relationship manager, working closely with the Data Solutions management and technical leads | £50-75k
Oliver James are pleased to be working with a leading consultancy seeking a Lead Data Consultant to join their Data Solutions team. You will take on the responsibility of a client relationship manager, working closely with the Data Solutions management and technical leads to understand business requirements and the data solutions required.
As a client facing project lead you will work directly with clients to understand business requirements and the data solutions required to meet these objectives. You will prepare detailed action plans and strategies that meet the client's key requirements whilst working closely with the Data Solutions management and technical leads.
- Experience of working within a pensions consultancy in a client relationship management/project management role
- An ability to tailor delivery of complex or technical materials to the audience; ensuring that key issues are presented in a clear, concise and confident manner
- Comfortable taking a proactive role to ensure client satisfaction through project work and willingness to grow new and existing client relationships
For further details or to discuss how your role compares within the market, please don't hesitate to reach out on email@example.com or 0203 861 9173.
They have a global team of specialist and established consultants across the UK, Europe and Asia, giving them unparalleled knowledge of their market place. We place on a contract and a permanent basis, in roles ranging from Student Actuary to Chief Actuary.
- +44 (0) 207-649-9464
Apply for Pensions Lead Data Consultant (Pensions admin/CRM)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert