Senior Pensions Data Specialist (Nationwide)
- Oliver James
- England / England, London / Scotland
- £45000 - £80000 per annum + dependent on entry level & bonus
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
Leading Pensions Consultancy seeking a Senior Pensions Data Specialist to join their Data Solutions team from any of their UK locations. You will create and work with bulk calculations working closely with the Data Solutions management and technical leads | £45-80k
Oliver James are pleased to be working with a leading Pensions Consultancy seeking a Senior Pensions Data Specialist to join their Data Solutions team from any of their UK offices.
You will create and work with bulk calculations whilst taking responsibility for successful delivery of the work and communicating technical issues in a clear way to a broad audience. You will be very comfortable with using modern software and ideally have a keen interest in programming and developing technological solutions for the benefit of our clients.
- Strong knowledge and experience of UK DB Pension arrangements, including experience of auditing pension scheme data, cleansing pension scheme data and GMP projects
- Experienced in creating bulk solutions to correct data or carry out pension scheme calculations
- Foundation level SQL skills - specify and configure SQL reports to interrogate data and then present findings
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading consultancy in highly technical data role.
For further details or to discuss how your role compares within the market, please don't hesitate to reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 861 9173.
They have a global team of specialist and established consultants across the UK, Europe and Asia, giving them unparalleled knowledge of their market place. We place on a contract and a permanent basis, in roles ranging from Student Actuary to Chief Actuary.
- +44 (0) 207-649-9464
Apply for Senior Pensions Data Specialist (Nationwide)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert