Pricing Model Developer (Actuarial)
- London, England, City of London
- £40000 - £70000 per annum
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
We have partnered with a leading Lloyd's syndicate to find them a Pricing Model Developer. This is an excellent opportunity to create and maintain pricing models using the software hyperexponential. Collaborating with and contributing to active portfolio management in an underwriting, analytical, and problem-solving position. This role includes but is not limited to:
- Supporting the Pricing Model and Analytics Lead in developing pricing models including making appropriate recommendations and improvements.
- Analyze opportunities to improve the technical pricing model solution by utilizing third-party data and advanced analytical techniques.
- Supporting and providing ad-hoc analysis to the Portfolio Management Lead and the Data, Analytics and Insights Lead.
- Collaborate with actuarial, underwriting operations, and IT to resolve issues and support the achievement of PDS and wholesale business priorities.
- Review rating matrices and underwriting pricing guidelines for selected product lines as requested by underwriters and management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from any background (actuarial or non-actuarial) to gain experience in model development.
Please apply for further information:
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for Pricing Model Developer (Actuarial)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert