Advanced Analytics Actuary - Reinsurance
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £65,000 - £90,000 depending on experience
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
- General insurance, Health , Life insurance, Management consultancy, Pensions, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Systems, Other
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find an Advanced Analytics Actuary for a global Reinsurer. The role would suit individuals from either a Life, Pensions or General Insurance background.
The role will sit within the global data and analytics team and has a focus on morbidity, mortality and longevity and their future trends. The key responsibilities will be:
* Providing actuarial and analytical expertise to support the development and commercialisation of new data-driven sets
* Evaluation of new external data sources and exploration of new applications of non-traditional data sources
* Enhancing advanced analytics capabilities through the innovative application of cutting-edge techniques to generate novel business insights
* Leverage of newly developed solutions and advanced analytics capabilities across different business units.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Actuary or those close to qualifying. You will have experience or interest in modelling morbidity, mortality and/or longevity and knowledge of the latest cutting-edge modelling techniques.
To apply for this role, please submit a copy of your CV and I will call you back. For more information, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or email@example.com
pmactuarial is a specialist Actuarial recruiter focusing on the UK Life Insurance market. We pride ourselves on recognising the importance of the right career move. pmactuarial is led by Phil Moore, an experienced recruiter with over 20 years recruitment experience. Phil was previously the Head of Actuarial recruitment at KPMG and founder of one of the largest and most successful Actuarial recruiters in the UK. Phil is well known within the UK Life Insurance market and combines an extensive network with experience of recruiting Actuarial vacancies from Student to Board level. pmactuarial provide a personalised service based on knowledge, thoroughness and discretion. We understand that each individual’s requirements are unique.
2 Fountains Park
Apply for Advanced Analytics Actuary - Reinsurance
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert