Operations Analyst - Lloyd's Syndicate
- City of London, England, London
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
New Vacancy: Operations Analyst
Lloyd's Syndicate - City of London
Salary - Up to £42,500
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Lloyd's Syndicate, who are looking to add a Operations Analyst to their team.
The role would be dealing with operations throughout claims and underwriting departments and they are looking for someone with experience in a operations type role (1 - 3 years)
- Work with Underwriters, Actuarial, Finance and Outwards Reinsurance to help create a Business Plan.
- File reports to various Stakeholders.
- Provide operations support across the company.
- Support Underwriting Teams through the use of PAS System and external systems including Xchanging.
- Provide assistance to the Underwriting and Claims teams.
- Good knowledge of the Lloyd's market and systems used.
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for Operations Analyst - Lloyd's Syndicate
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert