Senior Claims Adjuster - Marine / Lloyd's Syndicate
- England, London, City of London
- £80000 - £90000 per annum
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
New Vacancy: Marine Senior Claims Adjuster
City of London - Lloyd's Syndicate
Salary £80,000 - £90,000
The role will be managing claims from all lines of Marine business including Ports & Terminals, Yachts, Cargo and Marine Trades. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in developing their career to the next level in Claims and who is willing to learn.
- Managing claims from notification to closure, investing the necessary level of involvement required for each claim depending on the nature, category, maturity, type and value of the claim.
- Developing, documenting, communicating and executing claims strategies taking into account uncertainties, key decisions, potential outcomes and estimated associated costs
- Contributing to marketing and underwriting strategies and future business development.
- Providing input to underwriters on review of potential or existing insured's claims experience.
- Reporting and analysing claims trends and developments and their potential impact on the book.
- Operating within approved claims authority at all times.
- Assisting the Claims Manager and Senior Claims Adjuster in day to day claims administration.
- A minimum of 5 years claims handling or related experience in the insurance industry of lead claims within Marine lines of business in the UK.
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for Senior Claims Adjuster - Marine / Lloyd's Syndicate
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert