- APR LLP
- Opportunities UK-wide
- Day rates to suit experience
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
- Actuarial Contractor
- General insurance, Life insurance, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Systems
- Contract Type
- Interim, contract & temp
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
For many years we have provided high-quality short-term support on a wide range of projects in the insurance sector, and we expect strong demand to return to this sector. We seek to develop new relationships with contractors and permanent actuarial employees considering a move into contracting.
We pride ourselves on our fresh approach to actuarial contracting, providing a high standard of service to contractors and clients alike. As a business run by actuaries, APR is uniquely placed to add value at all stages of the contracting process:
- As actuaries ourselves, our expertise in the field means you can be sure that we will match you with suitable roles at realistic rates.
- We market our contractors effectively, including helping to tailor CVs to specific roles, ensuring submissions are well-presented / error-free and providing support and guidance for interviews.
- We will always deal with you professionally – we won’t bombard you with unsuitable roles, we guarantee never to share your CV with a client without your express permission and we will keep in regular contact with you.
- As well as being on the supplier list to most of the UK’s largest insurance firms, some clients treat us as their sole supplier, so contracting through APR will give you access to roles unavailable through other sources.
- We provide support with the practicalities of contracting, training in key industry topics and meaningful market insights.
Whether you are currently in a permanent role and are considering actuarial contracting for the first time, or are a seasoned contractor who feels that our approach resonates with your view of how contracting should work, we would be delighted to speak to you. For more information please submit your details via the form below.
APR has a strong track record of providing high-quality actuarial project solutions to insurance companies and other financial institutions across the UK and beyond.
Our outstanding team of employee consultants allows us to support clients across all of their actuarial needs, in turn giving employees access to some of the most challenging and diverse actuarial projects. This, combined with our renowned training and technical material, flat business structure and involvement of our staff in a range of wider business activities, makes APR an exciting and rewarding place to develop your actuarial career.
- 01235 821160
71-75 Shelton Street
Apply for Actuarial Contractor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert