European Insurance Consolidator - Capital Optimisation Opportunity
- Clarence George
- London (Greater)
- Excellent salary and bonus
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
- Banking and finance, Investment, Life insurance, Pensions, Reinsurance, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Clarence George is working on an exceptional opportunity with a fast-growing European Life Insurance Consolidator on a Senior Associate, Capital/Balance Sheet Management role that sits at the group level. This role offers the chance to work in a high-profile team offering exposure to senior stakeholders across the group. You will be instrumental in developing and implementing the capital management strategy and framework, along with supporting the team on specific capital optimisation projects.
- Any ALM, Capital Optimisation or Capital Strategy experience is ideal
- Looking for someone with strong analytical skills and the ability to come up with creative solutions. Someone who is not afraid to challenge the status quo or stakeholders
- The priority is someone with a (1) Commercial mindset (2) Understanding of how a Life Insurer’s balance sheet works
The company is at the forefront of the market and offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment for an ambitious individual who is not afraid to get their hands dirty. Please get in touch to learn more.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Apply for European Insurance Consolidator - Capital Optimisation Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert