Clarence George is working with a fast-growing specialist actuarial consultancy, renowned for its employee-focused culture. Our client is currently looking for student and qualified actuaries with experience in ALM, illiquid assets and/or equity release mortgages to join their supportive and dynamic team. They are seeing an ever-increasing demand for projects in the equity release mortgages space.
- Supporting clients in equity release mortgages and matching adjustments work
- Assisting senior colleagues to build and maintain client relationships with new and existing clients
- Supporting intellectual capital development and new business generation
- This consultancy is set apart by its unique culture where employee welfare is prioritised
- A collaborative, flat-structured work environment has been retained alongside their growth
- They have offices both in London and the North of England, with the option of hybrid working
The role requirements for this opportunity are very flexible, and the hiring team is open to a variety of professional backgrounds and experience. For further information on this exciting opportunity, please get in touch.