This Is Life
- Star Actuarial Futures
- £ dependent upon experience
- Closing date
- 8 Apr 2023
- Life insurance, Reinsurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified (executive), Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams), Graduate/post-graduate, Analyst, Consultant
This is life.
This is product development. This is structuring and pricing. This is modelling. This is financial reporting and IFRS17 roll-out. This is experience analysis.
This is machine learning, systems and data science innovation. This is sustainability. This is cutting-edge consulting and project management.
This is hybrid working or working from home. This is moving to exotic island locations.
This is a choice of permanent, fixed term and day rate contract roles.
This is career development with market-leading leading insurers, reinsurers, brokers and consultancies.
This is leadership.
This is life. This is Star in 2022. This is your future.
Please contact one of our life consultants for more information:
Louis Manson, Managing Director
M : +44 (0)7595 023 983
T : +44 (0)20 7868 1900
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Baker, Partner
M: +44 7860 602 586
Jan Sparks FIA, Partner
M: +44 (0)7477 757151
Clare Roberts, Associate Director
M: +44 7714 490 922
Our objective is to become the actuarial recruitment firm of choice for clients and candidates in the UK and overseas.
Our honest approach to recruitment and our market expertise have delivered great results within the actuarial market and we are proud to work with a wide range of leading actuarial employers and candidates.
We provide our clients with the talent they need to realise their business strategy and to date have helped over 160 actuarial employers fill their vacancies. We want to work closely with our clients and our greatest success story to date is having made 50 placements with several clients.
We are experienced in filling vacancies from graduate to Chief Actuary level with permanent packages ranging from £20,000 p.a. to over £300,000 p.a. Our clients include Asset Managers, Insurers, Mutuals, Consultancies, Banks, Brokers and Syndicates.
Our consultants are based throughout the UK, recruit for permanent and interim positions in all sectors of the actuarial market in the UK and overseas and offer a consultancy service on a contingency, retained or search basis.
We continually strive to be the best in the market and with that in mind we only employ high quality recruitment consultants or actuaries directly from industry. Our consultants have over 65 years' experience in technical actuarial roles across insurance, pensions, investment and healthcare. As a result, our understanding of the actuarial market and of actuarial vacancies is based on first-hand experience, industry leading connections and up-to-date market knowledge.
To maintain our knowledge, credibility and visibility, we regularly attend and sponsor and sometimes host industry networking events. For example:
- Our consultants attend the Actuarial Profession's GIRO, Life, Pensions and Momentum Conferences
- Antony Buxton FIA, Managing Director, is a member of the London Market Actuaries Group
- Lance Randles MBA, Associate Director, is co-founder and Treasurer of the Southern African Actuarial ConneXion (SAAX)
- Irene Paterson FFA, Partner, is a member of the Worshipful Company of Actuaries, the first lady to chair the Scottish Actuaries Club, a member of Scottish Independent Actuaries and has represented the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries on the Pension Committee of the Groupe Consultatif as well as the International Actuarial Association
- In a short space of time, we have built strong relationships with both clients and candidates, based on high quality service, trusted advice and excellent results.
2012/13/14/15/16/17/18 - Actuarial Post: Agency of the Year - voted for by candidates
2012 - Incisive Media: Recruiter of Choice - voted for by candidates
- +44 2037419500
6 London Street
New London House
Apply for This Is Life
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert