Lead Pricing Actuary
- Arthur Financial
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- c. £175k with a highly competitive package
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified (executive), Qualified
We are working with a global re/insurer who are looking for a highly experienced Pricing Actuary to join them. This roles reports into the Head of Pricing and comes with direct reports of various levels to support with the work flow.
This is a diverse role that will focus on Property Casualty Pricing but will have exposure to property and commercial products too, and to the reserving, capital, risk and underwriting functions, which makes it a very visible position within the company.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified actuary with at least 3 years of post qualified experience
- Have extensive UK Casualty Pricing experience
- Have experience in insurance and reinsurance
- Have working knowledge of the reserving, capital, risk and underwriting functions
- Have prior management experience, ideally direct reports
- Be a self-starter looking for a challenge
- Be a strong communicator and comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels
This position is London based, is looking to pay c. £175k, and comes with a highly competitive package.
Apply today to learn more about this position.
Actuaries have some of the brightest minds on the planet. Their ability to calculate risk and future events gives them a unique skill set which is in high demand by employers.
The Actuarial desk at Arthur Recruitment connects Actuaries to their future employers. We are building our network within The UK Insurance Market and will be emailing market news, jobs and interviews with some of the leading actuaries in the market.
- 0203 587 7754
6 Lloyd's Avenue
Apply for Lead Pricing Actuary
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert