GI Actuarial Consultant
- England, Southampton, Hampshire
- £45000 - £100000 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
We have partnered with a leading Lloyd's syndicate to find them a GI Actuarial Manager to join their rapidly expanding team in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to broaden their actuarial experience by working on various Reserving, Pricing, and/or Risk and Capital projects across the London/market Lloyd's and/or the Personal & Commercial lines market, as well as multidisciplinary projects involving transactions, organisational transformation, cost reduction, and start-ups. This role includes but is not limited to the following duties:
- Manage and deliver a wide range of concurrent actuarial and multidisciplinary assignments.
- Interaction with clients, often as the main point of contact on assignments.
- Opportunities to work in multidisciplinary teams or with people from our network firms overseas.
- Taking an active role in supporting the strategic management and running of the practice, e.g. through being involved in developing one of our core product areas such as IFRS 17, risk and capital or developing and presenting training programs for graduates and staff.
- The involvement in the development of more junior staff through on the job coaching, or acting as a career coach, mentor or study mentor.
- Support business development activities by building strong internal and external networks to help foster new clients and opportunities.
Please apply for further information.
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for GI Actuarial Consultant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert