FTSE 100 Life Insurer - Programming Actuary (C#/C++/Python)
- Clarence George
- London or South Coast with agile-working
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Closing date
- 8 Apr 2023
- IT, Life insurance, Pensions, Solvency II, Systems
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Clarence George is working on an exceptional opportunity with a FTSE 100 Life Insurer to find an ambitious and experienced Process Development Actuary to join their BPA team.
- Hands-on tools and processes projects within the wider BPA function
- Project-based programming, working closely with developers
- Working with the new business BPA Pricing team on pricing developments and risk frameworks
Unique Selling Points:
- Wide interaction with teams across the business, alongside exposure to senior stakeholders
- Agile working
- Be a part of a close-knit team at an exciting stage of development and growth
- Broad-ranging work with no risk of being siloed and a strong emphasis on professional development
- Qualified Actuary or similar relevant experience
- Experience developing models
- Experience with the following programming languages: C#, C++, Python, R or similar languages
If this role is of interest please reach out to Clarence George directly.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Apply for FTSE 100 Life Insurer - Programming Actuary (C#/C++/Python)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert