ALM Quant (Reinsurance)
- Clarence George
- Bermuda / UK / Europe
- Excellent Salary Package
- Closing date
- 8 Apr 2023
- Banking and finance, Investment, Life insurance, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Systems
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Clarence George is working on an exciting ALM Quant opportunity with a leading Reinsurer. This role sits in the Solutions team and is looking for a mathematically minded individual who thrives on solving complex problems in an ever changing environment. You will be instrumental in supporting/leading the development of a code-based modelling system to project assets and liabilities to support pricing and risk analysis of reinsurance transactions.
- Open to qualification: FIA/CFA/CQF or other
- Problem solving mindset. Able to remain calm and focused when working on problems where there are no answers
- Someone who enjoys working with numbers and programming
- Strong academic/professional background in data analysis, financial modelling and programming
- Experience in any of the following would be desirable: Python, R, Matlab
- Open to locations across the UK, Europe and Bermuda
This role is open to a variety of backgrounds but this individual needs to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Please apply directly to learn more.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Apply for ALM Quant (Reinsurance)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert