With-Profits Technical Actuary
- Oliver James
- Scotland, Edinburgh / Birmingham, England, West Midlands
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Life insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
Location: Midlands or Edinburgh - Hybrid/Flexible Working
This is an exceptional opportunity to a fast growing Life Insurer as a With-Profits Technical Actuary.
- You will be nearly qualified or a qualified Actuary ideally in the context of with-profits funds.
- You will have excellent time management, planning and stakeholder management skills.
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to conduct research and investigations across a range of financial and commercial issues that will enable you to work on a range of projects across the with-profits funds as they run-off.
- Excellent communication skills mean you will work effectively with a technical actuarial audience and simplify communications of technical issues to a non-technical audience.
Working in our clients With-Profits Development team you will be working with other actuaries and analysts across a range of with-profits activities carried out within the With-Profits Management team and supporting the With-Profits Actuaries in both BAU and Project related tasks.
You will be predominantly leading or supporting projects across our clients with-profits funds, contributing to their effective management through investigations, proposing and presenting solutions and seeing them through to implementation.
We're looking to recruit this position as soon as possible therefore please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
They have a global team of specialist and established consultants across the UK, Europe and Asia, giving them unparalleled knowledge of their market place. We place on a contract and a permanent basis, in roles ranging from Student Actuary to Chief Actuary.
- +44 (0) 207-649-9464
Apply for With-Profits Technical Actuary
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert