GI Pricing Actuarial Modeller, model build and coding role
- Fairbank Partners
- London (Greater)
- £65,000 - £90,000 DoE
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- General insurance, Management consultancy, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Systems, Other
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams), Assistant, Analyst, Consultant, Technician
As a key member of the team you will play a vital role in delivering high quality cutting-edge actuarial solutions and projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative, friendly, dynamic working environment, with an opportunity to work with a cutting-edge modelling platform.
- System development:
This will involve managing and overseeing development work, designing, implementing and reviewing the solution, and developing automated testing frameworks, whilst also supporting the sales team and process through proof of concept exercises and trials.
Our client actively support the career development of their team and expect skills and roles to develop quickly.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for individuals that are technically strong, who can collaborate with the team to deliver modelling solutions.
- General insurance experience in Pricing
- A strong, self-motivated team player that works collaboratively
- Strong communicator and good at building relationships
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of coding
- Experience developing actuarial modelling systems
- Experience of overseeing the delivery of actuarial tools
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Fairbank Partners is one of the world's leading specialist actuarial recruitment consultancies. Covering the UK and International Actuarial market, we pride ourselves on being market experts working with you to find the right opportunity. Our consultants specialise in Life Insurance/Re-Insurance, General Insurance, Insurance Risk and Pensions/Investments operating at all levels from Students to Senior Searches. If you are interested in any of our vacancies, or curious about opportunities available to you, do get in touch. www.fairbankpartners.com www.twitter.com/fairbankpartner http://www.linkedin.com/company/fairbank-partners
- +44 (0) 203 869 2000
10-13 Lovat Lane
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert