RESERVING & CAPITAL ACTUARIAL ANALYST
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Study Package
- Closing date
- 4 Apr 2023
- Banking and finance, General insurance, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
*** LLOYD'S RESERVING & CAPITAL ANALYST OPPORTUNITY OPEN TO LIFE/PENSIONS SWITCHER ***
We have partnered with a small Lloyd's of London business to find them and Actuarial Analyst with 1-2 years experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Actuarial Analyst of any background (Including Life/Pensions) to make the move into the Lloyd's market working/learning directly from the Chief Actuary. The role includes but is not limited to:
- Full exposure to the quarterly Reserving process.
- Loss ratios for business planning.
- Parameterisation of the Capital model.
- Closely working with Lloyd's on submissions.
- Provide a range of Analysis for committee meetings.
- Support the Risk function on Risk Appetite, ORSA and Stress/Scenario testing.
- Collaborating with Underwriting to drive profitable business.
£40,000 - £50,000 base + Bonus + Full Study Support
07814 416 384
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Apply for RESERVING & CAPITAL ACTUARIAL ANALYST
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert