Senior Risk Consultant sought for a market leading Consultancy to focus on risk and asset & liability modelling.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Risk Consultant to join a specialist team providing bespoke advice to clients on their pension scheme asset, liability and longevity strategies.
This role can be based out of several offices and includes flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Senior Risk Consultant:
- Specialise in asset and liability modelling in relation to pension scheme investment strategies
- Advise clients on strategic decisions around risk management, scheme funding and member security
- Assisting clients with monitoring and managing interest rate and inflation risks
- Opportunity to be largely client facing or to focus on technical model development
Key Experience of the Senior Risk Consultant:
- Prior Defined Benefits Investments experience
- Likely to be FIA or CFA Qualified
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Senior Risk Consultant as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Risk Consultant at a market leading Consultancy then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.