IFRS17 Reserving Actuary
- Oliver James
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- Closing date
- 2 Apr 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
International Actuary - IFRS17 - reserving
Location : Paris
Oliver James is helping a Global Insurance and Reinsurance Company to find their new Actuary.
The Actuary will join the Corporate Reserving team and will be contributing to the calculation and reporting of the company under IFRS17 new standard.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Calibration of assumptions required for IFRS17 calculation and their justification
- Computation of IFRS17 specific adjustments
- Presentation of those results to actuarial, finance or Group teams.
- Contribute to the preparation of the Actuarial function report in coordination with the Global Chief Actuary.
- Follow up and contribute to the action plans stemming from regulators review.
We are looking for someone with :
- 2-years' experience in Reserving within non-life insurance industry (corporate and/or reinsurance business is a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Fluent English and French
This position offers you an international working environment - direct reports to top management- liaising with offices in London and an amazing career progression : France and globally.
They have a global team of specialist and established consultants across the UK, Europe and Asia, giving them unparalleled knowledge of their market place. We place on a contract and a permanent basis, in roles ranging from Student Actuary to Chief Actuary.
- +44 (0) 207-649-9464
Apply for IFRS17 Reserving Actuary
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert