MERJE are working with one of the UK's biggest Insurance companies for the vital search of a Head of Investment Risk.
You will have the oversight and responsibility of the Investment Risk function, reporting back to the CRO. This opportunity will allow you to develop the understanding and performance across the entire asset classes. It is vital the business adapts the risk in accordance with internal and regulatory standards.
- Qualified Actuary with Investment experience
- Strong Solvency II capability is a must
- Solid understanding of Illiquid Assets, Derivates, Equity Release Mortgages
- Matching Adjustments and Internal Model experience desirable.
- Ability to challenge and manage senior stakeholders
- Able to adapt to a Line 2 position - oversight
Hybrid working arrangements available. Excellent bonus and benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career and transition in to a major/senior position.