BPA Pricing Actuary
- London (Greater)
- £50,000 - £100,000
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Investment, Life insurance, Pensions, Reinsurance, Systems
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
MERJE are working with a Life Insurance consultancy who are growing their function that focuses on BPA Pricing and Cash flow Modelling.
We're looking for Partly/Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuaries with experience with the following.
- BPA Pricing experience, e.g. working in a pricing function or team
- Pension Consultancy experience
- Strong knowledge of UK DB pension scheme regulation
- DB pension cashflow modelling skills
- DB pension benefit understanding and structuring of benefit pay-outs
- Ranging from a few years to extensive post-qualified experience
MERJE is an award-winning team of recruitment experts. We pride ourselves on supporting the long-term success of businesses’ goals and candidates’ careers, rather than the quick wins. Adam has comprehensive knowledge of the Actuarial landscape and is well-equipped to support your next career move and/or hiring strategy.
Apply for BPA Pricing Actuary
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert