Senior P&C Consultant (Non-life) – Bermuda Consultancy
- Up to $130,000
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- General insurance, Management consultancy, Reinsurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified (executive), Qualified
Aptuary is working with a consultancy client in Bermuda, who are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Qualified Actuary to join their P&C team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Loss reserving analysis all lines of business and sectors (direct and reinsurance)
- Loss Reserve Specialist Opinion for regulatory submission
- New Business License Support
- Capital Modelling and Economic Balance Sheet support to clients
- Insurable risk management, self-insurance advisory services (across all industries)
- Predictive Modeling and customer analytics
- Actuarial Transformation and modeling
- Rate setting all lines of business
- Financial forecasting, valuation
- IFRS17 consulting
- Product development
- Mergers & acquisitions
- A minimum of two (2) years of recent relevant experience in an actuarial-oriented position; prior actuarial consulting experience preferred.
- Actively pursuing a professional actuarial designation with the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, Casualty Actuarial Society. Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets and actuarial-related reserving and capital modelling software.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, client service and business writing and consulting skills.
Aptuary is an Actuarial recruitment agency established by a qualified Actuary. The Actuarial background enables the company to establish credibility with candidates, gaining a thorough understanding of their experience and skill set, allowing to better filter and present the most suitable candidates.
Aptuary is led by Shivam Patel, who has over 13 years experience in the Insurance industry, starting his career at a Big 4 consultancy and then continuing as an Actuarial contractor at large insurance companies. Shivam is now combing this experience with his passion for people at Aptuary.
The top priority at Aptuary is to deliver a personalised service, by listening attentively to the client brief and delivering with a key focus on quality of candidates.
- +44 779 302 0829
66 Sundridge Ave
Apply for Senior P&C Consultant (Non-life) – Bermuda Consultancy
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert