- London, Leeds
- Up to £80,000
- Closing date
- 2 Apr 2023
- Life insurance, Management consultancy, Pensions
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
Aptuary is working with a Leading Risk analytics and Life consultancy, who are looking for an experienced BPA Pricing specialist.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supporting clients in the delivery of actuarial consulting services within the BPA space.
- Communicating effectively with project teams to ensure that projects are on time and meet internal and clients’ expectation
- BPA Pricing experience, e.g. working in a pricing function or team
- Pension Consultancy experience
- Strong knowledge of UK DB pension scheme regulation
- DB pension cashflow modelling skills
- DB pension benefit understanding and structuring of benefit pay-outs
Aptuary is an Actuarial recruitment agency established by a qualified Actuary. The Actuarial background enables the company to establish credibility with candidates, gaining a thorough understanding of their experience and skill set, allowing to better filter and present the most suitable candidates.
Aptuary is led by Shivam Patel, who has over 13 years experience in the Insurance industry, starting his career at a Big 4 consultancy and then continuing as an Actuarial contractor at large insurance companies. Shivam is now combing this experience with his passion for people at Aptuary.
The top priority at Aptuary is to deliver a personalised service, by listening attentively to the client brief and delivering with a key focus on quality of candidates.
- +44 779 302 0829
66 Sundridge Ave
Apply for BPA Actuary
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert