Insurance Risk Contract - Outside IR35
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- London (Greater)
- Outside IR35 day-rate (c.£1,000 p/d)
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- General insurance, Risk management, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Interim, contract & temp
- Full Time
- Qualified (executive), Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
Miryco Consultants are currently working with a leading London Market insurer who are looking to add a Senior Actuary to the team and work on non-BAU Insurance Risk activities, initially focused on ORSA development.
This will be a 6-month initial contract with option to extend. It is considered outside of IR35 and offers a highly competitive day-rate.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective insurance risk framework across the group.
- Providing independent oversight and challenge of activities in the Actuarial function
- Contribute to an effective ORSA process and report, including a focus on individual syndicates.
- Design and oversee the internal model validation framework including the conduct of internal and external independent validation.
- Independent oversight of exposure management, ceded reinsurance and other 1st line insurance risk functions.
- Independent oversight of claims activities including reserving.
- Qualified Actuary highly desired.
- Lloyds/London Market experience.
Location: London (Hybrid working - 2 days WFH, 3 days in Office)
Salary: Day Rate negotiable.
Please do not apply for this role if you require visa sponsorship.
Please note, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisting for this position. We will, however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest suiting to your skills.
For similar opportunities, follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn.
Apply for Insurance Risk Contract - Outside IR35
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert