Oliver James is recruiting on behalf of a Dublin-based life insurance business for a Process Improvements Actuary to work as part of a pricing team for an initial period of 6 months.
The overall objective is to implement a set of improvement initiatives on existing processes e.g. support on a new process for annual review of fund growth rates, work on the improved use of prophet for pricing initiatives and new pricing tools & tasks which have been developed by the wider team.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Rate: TBC dependent on experience
IR35 status (for UK-based candidates only): TBC- likely to be outside
- Life actuarial experience, part- qualified or qualified
- Be confident in SQL and have credible database experience.
- Have prior experience working on process improvement projects
- Be able to provide support on project work which will lead to developing new processes in the teams so that it's done in the best way possible and it's future proofed
- Prophet (user) experience is desirable but not essential.
Could you be interested in a new interim/contract role? Please contact Laura West for more information on 020 3861 9216, or send your updated CV to email@example.com
If you are a permanent Life Actuary considering contracting, we have a wide selection of UK/Europe/USA/Asia based contract opportunities working within the field, so please don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential conversation.