Head of Capital & Reserving
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- General insurance, Investment, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Systems
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified (executive), Qualified
MERJE are working with a General Insurance company with their search for a Head of Capital and Reserving.
You will be leading the overall Capital and Reserving responsibilities, which include the management of the Solvency II Technical Provisions. In addition, you will build end to end processes for their personal lines products (Motor and Home).
This role will have a strong collaborative element with the Chief Actuary and leaders of other Actuarial and Finance functions.
- Qualified Actuary (or equivalent experience).
- General Insurance background, ideally in Personal Lines - Home and/or Motor
- Experience in both Capital and Reserving functions.
- Senior Management responsibility
- Ability to support a team/function through growth, transition and change
This is a Home based role, but with office based working also available in London if needed/wanted.
MERJE is an award-winning team of recruitment experts. We pride ourselves on supporting the long-term success of businesses’ goals and candidates’ careers, rather than the quick wins. Adam has comprehensive knowledge of the Actuarial landscape and is well-equipped to support your next career move and/or hiring strategy.
Apply for Head of Capital & Reserving
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert