Leading Insurer/Asset Manager – Pricing Actuary (Mortgages)
- Clarence George
- London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Investment, Life insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Clarence George is working on an exciting opportunity with a leading Insurer/Asset Manager who are looking for a Pricing Actuary to join the Mortgage Solutions team within the wider Retirement Solutions business. This role will focus on taking a lead on actuarial Pricing with a focus on Equity Release Mortgage assets (ERM). You will be working with colleagues across pricing, structuring and origination on asset modelling.
- Actuary (nearly qualified or up to 5 years post-qualified)
- Experience in actuarial pricing, asset (ERM) pricing or experience working with other mortgage providers would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of Solvency II, an insurance balance sheet and matching adjustment would be required
- Highly commercial individual able to communicate with various teams
- Self-motivated with the ability to approach work under own initiative without the need for close supervision
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a new team. For those not already working in investments, this position offers a commercial actuary the chance to expand their career into an asset-based role. Please get in touch to learn more.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert