Director, Fast-Growing Reinsurer - Exceptional Bermudan Opportunity
- Clarence George
- Bermuda (BM)
- Outstanding package in a low tax environment
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Life insurance, Reinsurance, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
Clarence George is working with an exceptional new reinsurer in Bermuda to find an ambitious actuary for a Director position. The firm is demonstrating exciting growth, having completed numerous transactions and tripling its balance sheet.
- Perform a wide variety of tasks in areas such as valuation, inforce management, capital management and investment-related tasks
- Automate processes, innovate actuarial modelling and develop new models
- Take ownership of processes and projects and oversee junior members of the team
- Have exceptional C-suite exposure within a flat-structured and close-knit team
- Enjoy a broad and hands-on role, with no risk of getting siloed and a huge variety of work
- 5+ years' experience in life (re)insurance
- Collaborative and motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- GGY Axis experience preferred
There are many benefits to working in Bermuda, such as:
- High earning potential in an ultra-low tax environment
- Unrivalled opportunities to fast-track your career
- Warm weather climate and great outdoor lifestyle
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity further, please apply to this advert and Clarence George would be happy to set up an introductory call.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert