Product Development Actuary
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £75,000 - £90,000 plus bonus and benefits
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Life insurance, Management consultancy, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Systems, Other
- Contract Type
- Full Time
pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a Product Development Actuary on behalf of a niche insurer.
The purpose of the role will be to support the innovation and production of customer focussed solutions across the retirement income range. More in-depth you will be involved in:
* Analysis of the pricing and structure of product developments
* Development of financial models for new products
* Producing financial business cases for new products
* Risk and capital analysis
* Producing calculation specifications, test tools, test planning and supporting testing for product developments.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Actuary with previous pricing or product development experience or those who would be interested in this type of role.
Previous experience of retirement income products is not required as full training will be provided.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV and I will call you back. For more information, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or email@example.com
pmactuarial is a specialist Actuarial recruiter focusing on the UK Life Insurance market. We pride ourselves on recognising the importance of the right career move. pmactuarial is led by Phil Moore, an experienced recruiter with over 20 years recruitment experience. Phil was previously the Head of Actuarial recruitment at KPMG and founder of one of the largest and most successful Actuarial recruiters in the UK. Phil is well known within the UK Life Insurance market and combines an extensive network with experience of recruiting Actuarial vacancies from Student to Board level. pmactuarial provide a personalised service based on knowledge, thoroughness and discretion. We understand that each individual’s requirements are unique.
2 Fountains Park
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert