Senior Pensions Consultant / Manager
- United Kingdom
- Up to £85,000
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Management consultancy, Pensions
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Aptuary is working on an exciting opportunity with a leading UK consultancy, who are looking to hire a Senior Pensions Consultant / Manager to join their pensions team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the senior management team with marketing initiatives
- Management of client projects within agreed scope and budget with minimal supervision from senior management
- Providing pensions expertise / opinions whilst working in larger cross service line projects
- Helping develop team members through mentoring, feedback and training
- Strong UK Pension knowledge including an understanding of: pension risk transfers, pension fund ESG issues, pension schemes
- Consulting experience and enjoy building trusted client relationships
- Project management skills
Aptuary is an Actuarial recruitment agency established by a qualified Actuary. The Actuarial background enables the company to establish credibility with candidates, gaining a thorough understanding of their experience and skill set, allowing to better filter and present the most suitable candidates.
Aptuary is led by Shivam Patel, who has over 13 years experience in the Insurance industry, starting his career at a Big 4 consultancy and then continuing as an Actuarial contractor at large insurance companies. Shivam is now combing this experience with his passion for people at Aptuary.
The top priority at Aptuary is to deliver a personalised service, by listening attentively to the client brief and delivering with a key focus on quality of candidates.
- +44 779 302 0829
66 Sundridge Ave
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert