Senior Life Actuarial Consultant
- United Kingdom
- Up to £65,000
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Life insurance, Management consultancy, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Aptuary is working with a global consultancy, who are looking for a high performing, part qualified or newly qualified life actuary to join their London team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the delivery of key projects for clients on a wide range of topics
- Create innovative and commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational teams and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership
- Contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives, consistently driving projects to completion making sure that the work delivered is best in class
- Manage your time and be responsible for delivering to both clients and internal stakeholders, keeping a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, and escalate issues as appropriate
- Successful track record in Life insurance, gained through working for a provider directly or a top tier consultancy or a specialist financial services consultancy
- Strong academic record, including a degree and either a part qualified or newly qualified actuary with a good actuarial exam record
- Experience running or contributing to a range of projects
Aptuary is an Actuarial recruitment agency established by a qualified Actuary. The Actuarial background enables the company to establish credibility with candidates, gaining a thorough understanding of their experience and skill set, allowing to better filter and present the most suitable candidates.
Aptuary is led by Shivam Patel, who has over 13 years experience in the Insurance industry, starting his career at a Big 4 consultancy and then continuing as an Actuarial contractor at large insurance companies. Shivam is now combing this experience with his passion for people at Aptuary.
The top priority at Aptuary is to deliver a personalised service, by listening attentively to the client brief and delivering with a key focus on quality of candidates.
- +44 779 302 0829
66 Sundridge Ave
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert