Part Qualified Non-Life Senior Actuarial Consultant (Reserving)
- Up to £70,000
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- General insurance, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Part qual (1-10 exams)
Aptuary is working with a global consultancy, who are looking for a part qualified non-life actuary to join their London team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the technical delivery and reporting for projects, taking ownership of at least one major workstream;
- Assist in the dialogue with client contacts and help to manage expectations of delivery, content, timescales and cost;
- Present, or assist senior management to present, to clients at senior executive and board levels;
- Contribute to projects as a topic / subject matter specialist (where appropriate)
- Successful track record in General Insurance, gained through working for a Provider directly or a top tier consultancy or a specialist financial services consultancy
- Strong academic record including a degree and working towards a full professional actuarial qualification I,e. IFOA or similar
- Experience in P&C and Solvency II reviews
Aptuary is an Actuarial recruitment agency established by a qualified Actuary. The Actuarial background enables the company to establish credibility with candidates, gaining a thorough understanding of their experience and skill set, allowing to better filter and present the most suitable candidates.
Aptuary is led by Shivam Patel, who has over 13 years experience in the Insurance industry, starting his career at a Big 4 consultancy and then continuing as an Actuarial contractor at large insurance companies. Shivam is now combing this experience with his passion for people at Aptuary.
The top priority at Aptuary is to deliver a personalised service, by listening attentively to the client brief and delivering with a key focus on quality of candidates.
- +44 779 302 0829
66 Sundridge Ave
Apply for Part Qualified Non-Life Senior Actuarial Consultant (Reserving)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert