Life Actuarial Manager
- United Kingdom
- Up to £100,000
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Life insurance, Management consultancy, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Aptuary is working with a global consultancy, who are looking for high performing, Actuarial Manager to work in their life team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the delivery of key projects for our clients on a wide range of topics
- Manage the operational metrics on projects, including working through resourcing, budgeting and scoping with the senior team and clients
- Create innovative and commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational teams and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership
- Collaborate with colleagues outside of UK Life Actuarial to deliver multi-disciplinary and cross-geographical work
- Successful track record in Life insurance, gained through working for a provider directly or a top tier consultancy or a specialist financial services consultancy
- A degree and Fellowship in the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (FIA) or other internationally recognized professional actuarial association
- Experience managing a team and running a range of projects, including being responsible for the project management
Aptuary is an Actuarial recruitment agency established by a qualified Actuary. The Actuarial background enables the company to establish credibility with candidates, gaining a thorough understanding of their experience and skill set, allowing to better filter and present the most suitable candidates.
Aptuary is led by Shivam Patel, who has over 13 years experience in the Insurance industry, starting his career at a Big 4 consultancy and then continuing as an Actuarial contractor at large insurance companies. Shivam is now combing this experience with his passion for people at Aptuary.
The top priority at Aptuary is to deliver a personalised service, by listening attentively to the client brief and delivering with a key focus on quality of candidates.
- +44 779 302 0829
66 Sundridge Ave
Apply for Life Actuarial Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert