Global Insurer – Financial Risk Analyst (Non-Life)
- Clarence George
- London (Central)
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- General insurance, Health , Investment, Life insurance, Pensions, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Other
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams), Other, Analyst, Consultant
Clarence George is working on an excellent Financial Risk opportunity with a Global Insurer within the General Insurance UK department that focuses primarily on Motor and Property insurance. This analyst position will involve maintaining the financial risk capital model, analysing risk management frameworks and running the quarterly capital measurement and reporting processes.
- Part Qualified Actuary
- The team would be keen to see people with experience in Capital calculation, internal modelling and any investment exposure
- This person would need good analytical skills in order to understand the internal model and support various areas/teams within the firm
- The team are open to considering different backgrounds including Pension and Life insurance actuaries
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly dynamic environment and join a collaborative and growing team. Please apply directly if you would like to learn more about the role.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert