Pensions Consultancy - Actuarial Manager - Edinburgh/Glasgow - Up to £95,000
- Up To £95,000 plus bonus
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
We're currently looking for a Pensions Actuary - Manager with strong consulting skills, technical knowledge, and excellent client relationship management skills. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team and lead delivery of client projects end-to-end.
Our client is a leading pensions consultancy seeking to recruit a part qualified pensions actuary to join their dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to enhance their actuarial knowledge and gain invaluable experience in a progressive and rewarding environment.
You will be providing expert advice to clients on DB pensions, including scheme funding, investment strategy and risk management. This will also include preparing calculations for actuarial valuations and funding negotiations and assisting with the development and delivery of client reports.
- Part qualified actuary making good progress towards FIA qualification
- Experience in a pensions actuarial role, preferably within a consultancy environment
- Experience advising Trustee boards and Corporate clients on DB pensions
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive benefits including pension scheme, private medical insurance and life assurance
- Opportunity to work with industry experts and gain valuable experience
- Support for professional qualifications and ongoing development
- Flexible working options
If you are a part qualified pensions actuary looking for an exciting and challenging role, get in touch. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join a leading pensions consultancy and progress your career. Apply today!
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing Actuarial and Tech professionals to our broad client base. We are the #1 Actuarial recruitment company in Asia and one of the fastest growing actuarial teams in the UK.
In an industry with exacting skill parameters, we source quality personnel for niche roles. We regularly host networking events which allow us not only to build unique relationships, but to ensure we are up to date with latest developments and changes in industry. Our experienced consultants embody our core values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence. It is these values that enable us to provide an unrivalled service to the market.
- 020 3640 9800
6 Bevis Marks
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert