Data Science & Pricing Optimisation Manager
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- United Kingdom, Hybrid Working
- £80,000 - £90,000
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified (executive), Qualified
We are working with a market leading General Insurance & Technology firm, who are looking to add a Data Science/Optimisation Manager to their Retail Pricing team.
You will spearhead the building of the optimisation functionality within the pricing function, leading and mentoring a junior analyst team. You should have a history of delivery against company objectives and a tenacity for building new things.
- Build, manage and lead a team of analysts.
- Drive the building of predictive models using SAS, RADAR, EMBLEM and Python as well as other software packages.
- Monitor and improve existing predictive models.
- Manage rate changes and implementation of new models.
- Apply statistical techniques including GLM and non-linear methods.
- Create an innovative approach which drives the business forward by introducing new methods, making use of new data sources, and producing reporting suites to track performance.
- Strong knowledge of personal or commercial lines insurance products.
- MSc or PhD in Maths, Physics, Computer Science, or a similar discipline highly advantageous.
- Extensive hands-on experience with predictive modelling.
- Experience with GLMs, GBMs, and other non-linear techniques.
- Track records of delivery.
- Experience in people and project management.
- Experience of SAS, RADAR, EMBLEM or Python is an advantageous.
Location: United Kingdom - Hybrid working.
"Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills."
For similar roles, please visit www.miryco.com
Apply for Data Science & Pricing Optimisation Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert