Senior Actuary - Reporting & Analysis
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- £70,000 - £80,000
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
A London-based specialist in the retirement income market is hiring a qualified actuary for an attractive Senior Reporting and Analysis role. This would be a management position, with the successful candidate becoming responsible for a team of up to three actuarial analysts.
The company is incredibly high-performing, receiving a commendation in the UK’s 100 Best Large Companies to work for and accredited a 2 Star certification by Best Companies. The successful candidate will be placed at the heart of an industry-leading firm within a high-growth team providing many opportunities for internal progression.
This individual will be stepping into a senior position, being expected to lead the delivery of actuarial aspects of business planning and drive the delivery of actuarial input to the risk function, with a good deal of exposure to senior stakeholders.
- Manage the actuarial components of business planning and develop management information.
- Head up the delivery of relevant actuarial input to the risk function for the production of the Group ORSA and run-off plans.
- Take charge of various tasks relating to the company’s approach to and implementation of projection systems, including maintenance, design, building and testing. Subsequently take responsibility for the processes required for base projections, stresses and scenarios.
- Perform a supporting role in the delivery of the Group’s actuarial reporting requirements for Solvency II and IFRS.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Actuary.
- Thorough knowledge of insurance products, markets, and UK reporting regulations.
- Experience of an actuarial reporting function, with specific experience of annuities and LTM preferred.
- Ability to use concise and efficient communicative skills to display complex financial concepts.
- Awareness of the company’s products and services.
Salary: Up to £80,000
Follow Miryco Consultants for similar opportunities across banking, insurance and asset management.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert