Rewards Junior/Senior Consultant ($80k - $130k)
- Singapore, Singapore River
- £48435.68 - £78707.98 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Management consultancy, Risk management
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An exciting Rewards Junior/Senior Consultant opportunity has recently opened at one of the major consulting firms which provides business solutions in more than 100 countries. This is a fantastic opportunity for seasoned professionals who are looking to join a strong dynamic team and embraces new challenges to strengthen their capabilities and succeed in the industry.
The role of the incumbent will include:
- Design suitable remuneration and incentive packages for businesses and advise clients on how to recruit and retain their staff to boost business performance.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to execute projects targeting on rewards.
- Research on the sectors that clients operate in to customise their rewards package to address their wages and productivity concerns.
- Assist to nurture and expand the abilities of other team members.
- Acts as the main point of contact for clients and build relationships with them.
- Organise focus groups to gather data and presenting information to clients.
Qualifications & Experience
- Local diploma/degree holders
- Has 2-7 years of consultancy experience for Compensation and Benefits
- Understanding the principles of designing rewards packages
- ONLY Singaporeans/PRs will be considered
Interested applicants may reach out to Ong Jialing firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. We accept multiple candidates so feel free to refer your peers!
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing Actuarial and Tech professionals to our broad client base. We are the #1 Actuarial recruitment company in Asia and one of the fastest growing actuarial teams in the UK.
In an industry with exacting skill parameters, we source quality personnel for niche roles. We regularly host networking events which allow us not only to build unique relationships, but to ensure we are up to date with latest developments and changes in industry. Our experienced consultants embody our core values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence. It is these values that enable us to provide an unrivalled service to the market.
- 020 3640 9800
6 Bevis Marks
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert