Pricing Governance Manager
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- £70,000 - £80,000
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- General insurance, Other
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
A world-leading general insurance company is hiring a governance manager, ideally with experience in pricing, to head a small team of pre-qualified actuaries. This would be a management role reporting directly to the Head of Pricing Governance & Controls.
The company is an industry-leader, providing a range of premium products on a global scale. The successful candidate will fulfil a specialist role within a high-growth team with varying opportunities for internal progression.
This individual will join a high-performing Retail Pricing Team, take control of and deliver strong governance, own audit actions and liaise with the wider governance, risk and business functions.
· Liaise with risk and compliance teams on regulatory projects.
· Own their regulatory position.
· Oversee quality assurance processes pertaining to the team’s modelling, coding, data reconciliation and deployment activities.
· Work alongside Risk, Compliance and Assurance teams, with the view to ascertain effectiveness via the recognition and analysis of risks and controls.
Skills & Experience:
· Background in General Insurance governance and/or pricing.
· Knowledge of contemporary pricing methodology (nice to have).
· Experience of managing people (essential).
· Demonstrable capacity to multi-task in high-pressure environments with numerous priorities.
· Able to produce high-quality governance documents consistently.
Location: London, Ipswich or Weybridge (Hybrid Working)
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship.
Follow Miryco Consultants for similar opportunities across banking, insurance and asset management.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert