Senior Pricing Analyst
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- Haywards Heath, West Sussex & Salford Quays, Manchester
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Miryco Consultants are working with a host of General Insurance firms, from challenger FinTech's to major international brands and everything in between.
We are particularly busy at the 'Senior Analyst' level, but are keen to hear from applicants at all levels. If you are on the hunt for your next opportunity, we will certainly have the opportunities for you.
- Develop, implement and maintain pricing models.
- Price optimisation and continuous commercial development.
- Maintenance and application of models utilising customer/market behaviour.
- Play an active role in the delivery of insightful analyses and predictive models into live pricing.
- Contribute to the development of the pricing ecosystem.
- Help to shape the direction of the product with a forward-looking approach and willingness to experiment.
- Build strong relationships with managers, peers, and stakeholders.
- Experience within an insurance pricing function, preferably within personal lines.
- Progress towards actuarial qualifications desirable but not essential.
- Experience in SQL, Python desired. Experience using RADAR highly beneficial.
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of problem-solving skills and initiative.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work.
- Effective communication skills.
Location: UK wide
"Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills".
For similar roles, please visit www.miryco.com
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert