Senior Pricing Analyst
- Ogden Scott
- London (City of), London (Greater)
- Between £65,000 and £85,000 per year, dependant on experience (negotiable)
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- General insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
Ogden Scott is currently working in partnership with a global (re)insurance company who are seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst to join their Pricing team.
This business is looking to support and innovate processes across their global sites, as well as work across a range of speciality lines, so this exciting opportunity is perfect for a driven individual who wants to have progression opportunities across the organisation. This company is offering hybrid working from their central London office, and strive to provide a good work/life balance for everyone in their company.
- Collaborate with underwriters on exposure analysis for different classes of business;
- Development and enhancement of technical pricing tools;
- Assist and contribute to the development of pricing processes;
- Suggest ways that the company can grow in line with trends and demands.
- 5-6 years of experience in the UK general insurance market, within pricing;
- Making good progress with the IFoA exams, ideally nearly finished or newly qualified;
- Right to work in the UK;
- Good communication skills.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to the link on this page.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert