Insurance Investment opportunity - Associate Director / Director – Leading Consultancy
- Clarence George
- United Kingdom
- Excellent salary package
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- General insurance, Investment, Life insurance, Management consultancy, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams)
Clarence George is working with a bespoke Consultancy on a senior hire, looking for someone with experience in the insurance space to join the business with an innovative mindset able to propose new areas of business and further the teams capabilities.
- Qualified Actuary/CFA with well-rounded experience and an insurance (life/non-life) background
- Experience in credit, credit modelling, ALM, Solvency II reform and SAA
- Exposure to illiquid asset classes such as ERM, private credit and other illiquid credit assets commonly held by insurers would be beneficial
- Proven track record successfully managing projects and producing quality results
- Self-starter with ideas and suggestions to put forward to the business
- Open to locations across the UK
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to forge their own path within a very collegiate team. Open to backgrounds in Insurance, Asset Management, Management consultancy, Banking and others. Please get in touch to find out more.
Clarence George specialises in Life Insurance, Investment & Retirement Solutions. We have an enviable client base and we work with some of the very best companies in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong & Bermuda. We have access to the most highly sought after roles within Life Insurers, Reinsurers, Consultancies, Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds.
CG’s raison d'être is very simple. It is to work with the best and to truly partner with you.
- 0203 994 1680
9 Appold Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert